Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Time Signatures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've seen quite a few people in the OS chat posting songs with different time signatures like 9/8 and 6/4, however when I change the TS on my songs, it will only show up to 5/4. How do I change it to a higher TS?
First off, OS uses a continuous grid, so you don't necessarily have to change the grid to compose in a new time sig. If you really felt the need, you can use the console (ctrl + shift + j) and use the command setTimeSig(number). For example, if you wanted something in 13/4, you would execute setTimeSig(13).
(01-26-2022, 08:01 AM)ControlKey Wrote: [ -> ]First off, OS uses a continuous grid, so you don't necessarily have to change the grid to compose in a new time sig. If you really felt the need, you can use the console (ctrl + shift + j) and use the command setTimeSig(number). For example, if you wanted something in 13/4, you would execute setTimeSig(13).

Got it, thanks!
Another thing I'd like to say, it's fine to ask these in chat too lol, you dont gotta pull a trapbeat349 and make upwards of 100 threads, just a heads up
(01-26-2022, 08:04 AM)ControlKey Wrote: [ -> ]Another thing I'd like to say, it's fine to ask these in chat too lol, you dont gotta pull a trapbeat349 and make upwards of 100 threads, just a heads up

Pfft okay I'm just looking for multiple opinions without changing subjects