Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: (Un)inspired sequences?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
People who post an "inspired" version of a sequence, which is identical to it, note for note...

Just... why?
because they're 9 years old and want os clout but can't make good songs
(01-27-2022, 07:02 AM)Cool172 Wrote: [ -> ]because they're 9 years old and want os clout but can't make good songs

Kinda like that Minecraft kid that ripped off a bunch of good songs and turned them into terrible remixes.
(01-26-2022, 09:21 PM)DeezNotes Wrote: [ -> ]People who post an "inspired" version of a sequence, which is identical to it, note for note...

Just... why?

mostly because you made something that they really liked and wanted to make something """""inspired"""" from said thing you made, but in reality they just stole it

basically jealousy lol
(01-27-2022, 07:03 AM)Fat Cheese Man Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2022, 07:02 AM)Cool172 Wrote: [ -> ]because they're 9 years old and want os clout but can't make good songs

Kinda like that Minecraft kid that ripped off a bunch of good songs and turned them into terrible remixes.

thats just how it is
(01-26-2022, 09:21 PM)DeezNotes Wrote: [ -> ]People who post an "inspired" version of a sequence, which is identical to it, note for note...

Just... 
im guessing one reason is so they can keep a collection of sequences they like but with the introduction of playlists that no longer makes sense. could also be an accident but quite a lot of the times it is done with malicious intent and is technically just 'stolen' for views or something.

Just.
he is 9 years old and he also hit my sequence.

Just... why?

i'm not sure maybe they accidentally pressed save or something
(02-25-2022, 10:50 AM)Instantly Meatified Wrote: [ -> ]

Just... why?

i'm not sure maybe they accidentally pressed save or something

Some i can see but whats happened to me is sometimes they put a [fixed] before it and nothing is fixed than they make a whole bunch of copies of that. Poopheads. >:-(
contact me or another mod about any directly copied sequences and we can delete them.
Pages: 1 2