Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: You're an anime protagonist, but your story is determined by the user below you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The title pretty much explains the rules of the game, but don't involve hentai-related crap in case other users find it gross.
Oh no
you get banned from OS

also i'd like to be an offense wizard
The protaganists name is Joseph Newman, his powers are being overly racist but is a nice perosn overall
(02-03-2022, 10:45 AM)PuzzlePuddles Wrote: [ -> ]you get banned from OS

also i'd like to be an offense wizard

AAAAAAA
There is a secret war between the people and the invisible demon lords. SwiftUmbreon is an ordinary teenager who goes to a school, when all the sudden he can see the demons! The demon hunters find him and he becomes a demon hunter in demon hunter academy, where he learns to hunt demons. After 700 episodes of random stuff, he finally meets this demon prince dude who looks like one of them emo guys at a high school, he has a lot magicalpowers and almost kills SwiftUmbreon, but in that moment, his friends help him, and they unite, and destroy the demon prince with the power of friendship!
Oh forgot to.mention there are women with massive breasts everywhere also
i have the greatest harem
You are the greatest spell castor in the world, but your magic spells have side effects that you cant avoid like, doing illusion magic causes temporary nearsightedness or fire magic that makes your legs numb and unable to move.
My power is basically Bari Bari no Mi Requiem Ove Heaven Bites The Dust. 
What's my story?
Pages: 1 2