Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Your death is chosen by the person below you.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Basically, heres how it works:

Person 1: blah blah blah

Person 2: planes

Person 2 in this situation basically just made up that person 1 would die via a plane, and the dumbest answers are acceptable, even "nothing".
death by forum thread deletion
oh god no please dont do this to me dont turn me into a marketable plushie
existing
(02-05-2022, 12:42 PM)ryozer Wrote: [ -> ]existing

This would imply that i randomly pop in and out of reality
(02-05-2022, 12:43 PM)SwiftUmbreon Wrote: [ -> ]

one day you would just randomly *pop* dissapear. you dont know when that is, but that day is coming closer
(02-05-2022, 12:44 PM)ryozer Wrote: [ -> ]

one day you would just randomly *pop* dissapear. you dont know when that is, but that day is coming closer
This is genuinely related to something that scares me
(02-05-2022, 12:45 PM)SwiftUmbreon Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2022, 12:44 PM)ryozer Wrote: [ -> ]

This is genuinely related to something that scares me

is that something randomly vanishing? i think it would be scary too just all of a sudden youre gone
1. You are actually Boltzman brain that just popped into existence due to quantum fluctuations. All your memories are random events generated by the quantum fluctuations as well. Have fun in the infinite void of accelerating spacetime.

2. You have such a damn good time during intercourse that you have a heart attack.

3. The imperial guard catches you as you were trying to cross the border, and has you executed in Helgen. Suddenly, as the man is about to chop off your head, a dragon appears and scares everyone. Unfortunately your arms and legs were bound, and our good ole dragon friend burns you to death with that nasty fire breath.

4. Covid19

5. The Higgs field fluctuated in spacetime inside of you to a lower energy state, so you no longer have any mass and explode with every particle in your body moving at the speed of light and not interacting with each other

6. You were living in the matrix, and the Agent's thought you had figured that out but they had the wrong guy so you were deleted
u will die by going to a restaurant, and ordering food. its a bit too spicy so you drink some milk. the milk was spoiled and you have to go to the hospital. at the hospital, you are treated and as you leave, you are hit by a car. you go back in, and have surgery. you leave again, and get hit by another car. this cycle of hit by a car, surgery, leave happens again and again until you are in such a weak state that you die.
Pages: 1 2