Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Josh Contest! Enter now!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Enter my contest! Add on to the song. However, do not delete Anything!(Besides the text that says your turn) Just add on. 1st place gets a song made for them! 2nd place gets to do a collab w/ me! 3rd place gets a shoutout! So get composin'!
Must be due March 30. PM me the song. If you have no account just go to the link and make it from there so I can view from "Based on" Or from my view"Inspired"

Good luck!

-Josh
where's the link?
(03-19-2016, 02:48 PM)kp1197 Wrote: [ -> ]where's the link?

OMG sorry! 
Here it is: 
onlinesequencer.net/223093

there was an attempt

EDIT: also can you please delete those tiny notes in the electric piano progressions, they sound so off Sad
(03-20-2016, 11:11 PM)seadawg Wrote: [ -> ]onlinesequencer.net/223093

there was an attempt

EDIT: also can you please delete those tiny notes in the electric piano progressions, they sound so off
Do you mean the high-pitched piano right before the bass? If so, sure NP I will delete that.
Also, great entry, you have a good shot at getting a prize.
And holy crap! How did so many people find this forum... wow!...Do I...Actually... Have...FANS!??!?!!?!  OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I HAVE FANS Angel or just random luck.
Anyways, are you a fan of my songs?!?
(03-21-2016, 02:43 PM)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]

there was an attempt

EDIT: also can you please delete those tiny notes in the electric piano progressions, they sound so off
Do you mean the high-pitched piano right before the bass? If so, sure NP I will delete that.
And holy crap! How did so many people find this forum... wow!...Do I...Actually... Have...FANS!??!?!!?!  OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I HAVE FANS Angel or just random luck.
honestly, I am a part of the reddit.com/r/AddToMyTune community and right now we're kinda in a dry spell of entries so I was looking for something else
do you have any samples for me to listen to?
(03-21-2016, 07:15 PM)seadawg Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-21-2016, 02:43 PM)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]

there was an attempt

honestly, I am a part of the reddit.com/r/AddToMyTune community and right now we're kinda in a dry spell of entries so I was looking for something else
do you have any samples for me to listen to?

Oh, sorry I got back to you so late :s and, could you please rephrase that? I didn't really get that :/ sorry
[url=]onlinesequencer.net/227493[/url]

Here's some sort of fun thing you would hear in a Nintendo game. By the way, I'm shooting for second place. I think the collab sounds like fun.
Hey, here's my attempt: [url=]. :D[/url]

Two things:

1. Rico's is FAR better than this
2. I'm not the person you wanna do a collab with (busy)
Guys, due to people aiming for 2nd place, the rules have changed ( a bit )
1st place picks out of A shoutout, or a song with me, or a song FOR them.
2nd place has a choice of the other two that 1st place didn't pick.
And 3rd place gets the last prize.

Besides that, Nothing else has changed!
Good luck!

-Josh
Pages: 1 2