Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Jonah's songs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This one was my first song and is pretty bad tbh:

Another:

This one's pretty cool:

Here's an old one I made:

My current fav. (Maybe):

This one is pretty relaxing. Another infinite loop, too:

This one is strange...:

Sounds almost like video game music:

This one is up there with my favorite:

I almost made this one longer but I think it's better like this:

:heart:
(03-21-2016, 03:20 PM)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-21-2016, 03:19 PM)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-18-2016, 11:03 PM)Jonah Wrote: [ -> ]This one was my first song and is pretty bad tbh:

Another:

This one's pretty cool:

Here's an old one I made:

My current fav. (Maybe):

This one is pretty relaxing. Another infinite loop, too:

This one is strange...:

Sounds almost like video game music:

This one is up there with my favorite:

I almost made this one longer but I think it's better like this:

:heart:
Uhh, hey.
I see you have done my challenge. But why just spam random notes? What good does that do.
Even If not enough people enter and you get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, I will not count you since you put no effort into making it, I will put no effort in Giving you a shoutout or a song or a collab.

Have a good life, 
and never talk to me ever.
I'm not being quick to get mad just really??? why just SPAM notes everywhere??
Oh sorry everyone, I was in a crappy mood yesterday since school just started again.
Just pretend none of those stupid replies of mine existed. Please
Alright just finished my first set of songs. Those ones in the first post are not all that good, but I'd like to believe there are some good ones here. I revamped some of my old ones and put them in here too. I wouldn't say they're all GOOD but they're good for something that I did. I'm open to constructive criticism, I could definitely use it.
I'd say my specialties are melodies and solos, but anything besides that and I'm useless. I don't know if all the links will work, but here it is, A1-A8:

Dawn of a new year:
This is like a title sequence, when you see the main character living peacefully.

Journey:
This is when it begins.

Sakura:
This was taken from a test I did to see what instruments sound good together. It sounded good so I added to it and probably made it worse.

Dual:
I liked the original, and I thought it would fit nicely in here as the midway point. All the songs before are relatively slow and after are faster.

Harmony:
A lot like Sakura, it started out as a Harmonizing test. I then added to it and made it worse.

Rivalry!:
Originally slower and without percussion, I think I made this one better.

Game over:
This one had one not that was really driving me insane before. It's supposed to make you nauseous.

I can put up a fight too:
I just had to add this one. I'm adding it's sequels to other packs of songs.

Edit#3: Thanks Blobert for telling me how to get the links to work. I'm such a dumb sometimes  :s
To make the links work, type http:// in front of all of them.
& They have similar melodies, so I posted them together. I want to keep working on them, but I don't know what else to do.