Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Hello, OS users.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello, everyone. I've decided to start using this website due to how simple it is to use. However, I still don't know quite a few things, so I'd appreciate if y'all could help me out. Other than that, I'm excited to get to know you guys!
(02-09-2022, 10:40 AM)ReqNG Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, everyone. I've decided to start using this website due to how simple it is to use. However, I still don't know quite a few things, so I'd appreciate if y'all could help me out. Other than that, I'm excited to get to know you guys!

Who're you?
Click the chat button at the top of the screen Smile
Hi im aden mayo and i like mangos

welcome to os, press the chat button and talk with us!!! pls!!
There's a helpful guide written by one of our wonderful moderators, it covers just about everything there is to OS. I highly recommend giving it a read :>
https://sites.google.com/view/lucentguide/home
Welcome to Online Sequencer, it's nice to meet you Smile
omg hi hello you can find me in the chats (all day) you cannot escape me
talk to us please
hello welcome to os
you can call me chara
have fun

also click on the chat and interact with everyone if you want to
even if you dont just go into chat and watch everyone talk about random stuff like it's a tv show
Hi, I'm DarkBlade Plays.

#5 of the top 10 best coverists of Final Fantasy VII songs according to JPM.
Also named Party Member #2.
Have questions that I can't answer? Talk to a mod or someone that has been here for a while! They are quite friendly, and will gladly guide you on your way. Or, you can check out Lucent's Guide to OS.

Cya!

-DarkBlade Plays
More like 'Professional Alt'

idk im just feelin a bit suspicious
Pages: 1 2 3