Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Um...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(04-05-2016, 12:11 PM)d-c-s-m Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2016, 11:32 AM)DJ Jacobo Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2016, 12:09 PM)d-c-s-m Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2016, 11:31 AM)DJ Jacobo Wrote: [ -> ]I see you rated my post confusing. What is so confusing you boorish ignoramus?! I will Strike you down with my mandolin, bloberthebob!
You are as ignorant as a sea slug!

You need to quit sending rude comments to others like that.

Duly noted sir. I've been trying to master tha ancient 8 fold path of Ju-Jitsu for a while now and I've been frustrated as my Sensei has just revealed that he hates Ju-Jitsu and prefers teaching Mommy and Me yoga classes. I'm extremely sorry sir. It won't happen again.

Die

Why would you say that to me?
(04-05-2016, 12:15 PM)DJ Jacobo Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2016, 12:09 PM)d-c-s-m Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2016, 11:31 AM)DJ Jacobo Wrote: [ -> ]I see you rated my post confusing. What is so confusing you boorish ignoramus?! I will Strike you down with my mandolin, bloberthebob!
You are as ignorant as a sea slug!

You need to quit sending rude comments to others like that.

Duly noted sir. I've been trying to master tha ancient 8 fold path of Ju-Jitsu for a while now and I've been frustrated as my Sensei has just revealed that he hates Ju-Jitsu and prefers teaching Mommy and Me yoga classes. I'm extremely sorry sir. It won't happen again.

Die

I didn't say that to you. You tried to frame me by editing the quote in the menu. You're becoming a nuisance to say the least, and I think you just need to drop all of these grudges right now. I've warned you.
DaConnor I'm guessing you don't know what a troll is...
(04-05-2016, 02:58 PM)d-c-s-m Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2016, 12:15 PM)DJ Jacobo Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2016, 12:09 PM)d-c-s-m Wrote: [ -> ]You need to quit sending rude comments to others like that.

Die

I didn't say that to you. You tried to frame me by editing the quote in the menu. You're becoming a nuisance to say the least, and I think you just need to drop all of these grudges right now. I've warned you.
Grudges?! I've just joined this community and I've been assaulted by you and that JHXC fellow!
I agree DJ JACOBO! These people are buttholes! You have assaulted the sacred temple of ju-jitsu! You shall pay!
Me and my band of super space pirate ninja vikings will strike u down like a true lemur u mystic stag!
whaaaaaaat?? xD
Well, here's something interesting I found:

[Image: pZraN28.png]

You need to fess up and quit.
A police officer could take a joke better than you bro.
(04-06-2016, 12:34 PM)owlbear_slayer Wrote: [ -> ]A police officer could take a joke better than you bro.

It's not that I don't take jokes, it's that using different accounts is difficult for me to manage because I have to check and see who's in line at any moment there's a new forum post or chat message.

And when something falls out of line, I now have to make sure that I'm warning or punishing their main account to make it viable.
Then, after that, I have to make sure that the person doesn't use their other accounts, in effort to make it valid.

It doesn't seem like a problem, but keep in mind that I'm not just micromanaging a single account at one given period.
Pages: 1 2 3