Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Um...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I found a bunch of sequences under my username that I didn't make. They all are on the top row.
onlinesequencer.net/sequences?search=jhxc
Wha...
I do not see a problem as long as people search you by your user ID rather than your username or the name of a sequence.
How dare you take credit for my work, slathering your wretched name upon it! You shall pay you GRUMPY GRUMUS!!!
what?
ummmmmm. "the khasakstan's Mandolin"?????, "the puppies COWBELL"??????, "DJ JACOBO"????????
I see you rated my post confusing. What is so confusing you boorish ignoramus?! I will Strike you down with my mandolin, bloberthebob!
You are as ignorant as a sea slug!
(04-04-2016, 11:31 AM)DJ Jacobo Wrote: [ -> ]I see you rated my post confusing. What is so confusing you boorish ignoramus?! I will Strike you down with my mandolin, bloberthebob!

You need to quit sending rude comments to others like that.
(04-04-2016, 12:09 PM)d-c-s-m Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2016, 11:31 AM)DJ Jacobo Wrote: [ -> ]I see you rated my post confusing. What is so confusing you boorish ignoramus?! I will Strike you down with my mandolin, bloberthebob!

Duly noted sir. I've been trying to master tha ancient 8 fold path of Ju-Jitsu for a while now and I've been frustrated as my Sensei has just revealed that he hates Ju-Jitsu and prefers teaching Mommy and Me yoga classes. I'm extremely sorry sir. It won't happen again.
(04-05-2016, 11:32 AM)DJ Jacobo Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2016, 12:09 PM)d-c-s-m Wrote: [ -> ]

Duly noted sir. I've been trying to master tha ancient 8 fold path of Ju-Jitsu for a while now and I've been frustrated as my Sensei has just revealed that he hates Ju-Jitsu and prefers teaching Mommy and Me yoga classes. I'm extremely sorry sir. It won't happen again.

Just don't do it again. There should be no excuse as to why you would behave rudely and obscurely other than the fact that you did not know right from wrong.
Pages: 1 2 3