Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: NBA Fans, Tap in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are your favorite teams?
Favorite players?

Mine is the Los Angeles Lakers
and Kobe Bryant
I love watching the NBA, so sad that the 2021-22 season has come to an end, now I don't know what to do until the new season starts! I've been following Zion Williams since his college days, and I hope the next season he is fit and healthy, so he can play for the Pelicans. I wouldn't say the Pelicans are my favorite team, I do like the LA Clippers and Warriors as well. NBA is so fun to watch, and when the season is on I'd watch it every day. I love to read information about the NBA as well, some of the sites I have found that have great info, are this site and this one.
Clippers mid

[Image: Screenshot-2022-06-28-6-04-37-PM.png]
(06-27-2022, 06:46 PM)millymoo Wrote: [ -> ]I love watching the NBA, so sad that the 2021-22 season has come to an end, now I don't know what to do until the new season starts! I've been following Zion Williams since his college days, and I hope the next season he is fit and healthy, so he can play for the Pelicans. I wouldn't say the Pelicans are my favorite team, I do like the LA Clippers and Warriors as well. NBA is so fun to watch, and when the season is on I'd watch it every day. I love to read information about the NBA as well, some of the sites I have found that have great info, are this site and this one.

Yeah the NBA had its finales this month. The last game this year was on June 16.
My favorite team is the Knicks and for the character, it's either LeBron James or Micheal Jordon or maybe even Stephen Curry. Too bad Kobe Bryant died in 2020.
Wow I didnt know you watched the NBA

If you were to add NBA teams anywhere? Where you you put them?

I'd bring back NBA teams in San Diego and Seattle, while placing teams in Las Vegas or Mexico City Smile