Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Ranking Sequences - a poll and/or showcase
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are a few things I created this thread for:

1. What are your favorite sequences on the site? (this has been asked by other users before, so my apologies for redundancy)
2. What are your favorite sequences of your own? (probably also been asked before, so once again: sorry)
3. What is your favorite sequence (or sequences) of mine? I'm sorry if this appears narcissistic, but I'm genuinely curious as to what you all like most.

Thanks for reading this and thanks for your reply if you leave one, I'm interested to see where this goes!

One last time, just to make sure you guys know: I understand it can be a pet peeve for some people when someone asks something that has already been asked and answered. I'm sorry that 2 of these questions have been answered before, but I'd like to see current thoughts, and have the responses all in one spot. 

Favorite Sequences overall: and
Favorites of my own: , and (hopefully that's not too many to seem weird)
I am me so the third question is the same as the second

Have a great day and happy sequencing!
some of my favorites of all time:
my favorite personals:
my favorite JOwen2 song:
really hard to decide but i think zenithbound takes the cake: and dastardly is one of my all time favorites too
my favorite personals? maybe and
i don't have enough time to intricately listen to you songs rn but i'll give you an update later
haven't been active here for very long but i'll have a go
some of my favorites i've heard on the site:
some of my favorites of my own: and here's one i made when i was 12 that i still like to listen to sometimes just because
my favorite of yours would probably be this one: , although this one is a close second

i hope that's not too many
Hey jacob can you unIpban me please
favorite sequence on the site ever:
favorite sequences of mine:
favorite sequence of JOwen2: