Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Undertale Music competition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alrighty I remember doing a music competition like 1 and a half years ago on OS so I Kinda want to start one again i guess i cant really give a prize kus rep points aren't a thing anymore but still thought it would just be for fun

Also note Undertale related music doesn't have to come from the game or anything just that its Undertale related like Underfell ainavol last breath that type of stuff is all allowed

To enter just submit your music in this thread I mean if you still can...but yea

I could use 2 more judges if 2 wanna sign up but other than that there we go AND lets get this started

first place right now Swift Unbreon
2nd Broom boy
3rd the bruh
4th Minecraft alt

Note; these aren't final just the current placements
i've been waiting for this moment
(02-25-2022, 07:41 AM)Shockwave Wrote: [ -> ]Alrighty I remember doing a music competition like 1 and a half years ago on OS so I Kinda want to start one again i guess i cant really give a prize kus rep points aren't a thing anymore but still thought it would just be for fun

Also note Undertale related music doesn't have to come from the game or anything just that its Undertale related like Underfell ainavol last breath that type of stuff is all allowed

To enter just submit your music in this thread I mean if you still can...but yea

I could use 2 more judges if 2 wanna sign up but other than that there we go AND lets get this started

DUSTTIMETRIOYAY
(02-26-2022, 05:10 PM)broomboy Wrote: [ -> ]i've been waiting for this moment

I'm gonna give this one a solid 19 out of 30

Pretty good honestly
(02-26-2022, 05:11 PM)the bruh Wrote: [ -> ]DUSTTIMETRIOYAY

Honestly I like the effort that was put into it but it had some parts that had me question the song overall was decent
12.5/30
(02-28-2022, 09:00 AM)Shockwave Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-26-2022, 05:11 PM)the bruh Wrote: [ -> ]DUSTTIMETRIOYAY

Honestly I like the effort that was put into it but it had some parts that had me question the song overall was decent
12.5/30

oop new versions:
https://onlinesequencer.net/playlist/15607
(02-26-2022, 05:12 PM)Minecraft Music Recreation Alt Wrote: [ -> ]

You successfully killed it by killing my freetime 3/30
(02-28-2022, 09:02 AM)the bruh Wrote: [ -> ]oop new versions:
https://onlinesequencer.net/playlist/15607

AL=lrighty ima buff it up to a 17,5 out of 30
Pages: 1 2