Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: how do you make notes that sound reversed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i want to have notes in a sequence that sound like they are reversed when you play the sequence
?????
(02-25-2022, 10:41 AM)Instantly Meatified Wrote: [ -> ]i want to have notes in a sequence that sound like they are reversed when you play the sequence

Joke Thread Detected
(02-25-2022, 12:46 PM)cosmicPython Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2022, 10:41 AM)Instantly Meatified Wrote: [ -> ]i want to have notes in a sequence that sound like they are reversed when you play the sequence

Joke Thread Detected

no i really want to know how you do it like you know how you reverse a sample and it sounds reversed i want to do that with notes in a sequence so it sounds like the notes are reversed
You can do this by going into Advanced not settings, selecting reverb, and then turning reverb on and selecting "reverse"
(02-28-2022, 08:53 AM)SwiftUmbreon Wrote: [ -> ]You can do this by going into Advanced not settings, selecting reverb, and then turning reverb on and selecting "reverse"

no i want to do this without reverb
Reverse reverb, or volume controlled psuedo sustain, or volume controlled synth sustain, or note stacking psuedo sustain
(02-28-2022, 08:54 AM)Instantly Meatified Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-28-2022, 08:53 AM)SwiftUmbreon Wrote: [ -> ]You can do this by going into Advanced not settings, selecting reverb, and then turning reverb on and selecting "reverse"

it doesnt reverb the notes, just reverses them
(02-28-2022, 08:54 AM)SwiftUmbreon Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-28-2022, 08:54 AM)Instantly Meatified Wrote: [ -> ]

it doesnt reverb the notes, just reverses them

i tried the reverb reverse and it does reverse but it unreverses at the end and i don't want that