Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: talk to me idk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Honestly, I got nothing to do,
so, just reply with questions or stuff, I'm new here so id like to meet you guys. 

cant talk in the chat yet either- otherwise I'd just introduce myself there like a normal person-
seems like you're eager to get involved that's always nice. welcome!

Q: what's your favourite colour
(02-26-2022, 09:25 PM)Mr. Magicman Wrote: [ -> ]seems like you're eager to get involved that's always nice. welcome!

Q: what's your favourite colour
A: I like most colors, they're all pretty cool. But I mean if I had to choose just one, it would be Pink.

Also, thanks for the welcome!
I noticed you were trying to make an album on bandcamp. Do you want to remove all current uploads, then send me the multitracks for all the songs, so I can professionally mix them before you reupload, for a more professional sound? I can do this for free for now because I wish to in the future market this service, but currently have not many examples of my experience other than my own music. You would only need to credit me in description of song. Also, have you considered using a Creative Commons Attribution license instead of the All Rights Reserved license on these current songs? It may help your early music spread, as more people would be able to use it in their works, meaning many more uploads of the same song to different people that do different things, without having to do all that by yourself and looking spammy. Don't take my digital marketing advice very seriously though because I have no idea what I am doing whaen it comes to marketing. It is just a theory I had.

By the way you need to upload at volumes people will actually be able to hear your songs at Smile
Hi my name is trapbeat349