Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Please disable auto scroll in edit mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
No problem for your short sequences but it annoying for me because I have to remember to disable it each time and I am so forgetful. I think I am getting too old Smile
I kindly ask the staff to consider about a change -> Auto scroll only if you really want it.
but why do we need a change if u got lost in a big sequence there is a scroll bar at the bottom to get back to it and it just seems like a useless update. a feature for auto scrolling I'd actually like to see updated is turning the smooth scroll to be, well, actually smooth.
Adding a note can be wrong while playing the sequence, as I often do, can not explain but the automatic scrolling often makes me annoyed and
I lose the feeling. I often save and update sequences why the auto scroll is really annoying, every time. It's useless in edit mode.
It's just a small change I am asking for but still a big change for the better to me, while the listeners won't notice it.
Why am I not retro guru? I am too old probably. Ouch! Wink

What I should have said: please change so that automatic scrolling is Off by default in edit mode  Smile
Pages: 1 2