Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: markers for playing/looping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
idea 1:
so lets say youre transcribing and youre on measure 40 or something. there should be a feature where you can add a marker to (when you press play or spacebar) you play at a certain designated place instead of just the beginning. if you have a suspicion that your transcription is wrong and youre checking that entire part of the song to see if it works well/sounds right and lets say youre all the way on 60 or some ***** but you wanna listen from 40 then instead of having to do all that work to constantly get back to the same place and press play in that one specific area itd be very VERY pleasant to have that.

idea 2:
i also think itd be pretty cool to have another marker option that loops the thing youre working on depending where you designatingly (is that a word?) put the markers (thered have to be 2 markers put inbetween to periods of time on a sequence and itd loop the thing in the middle.
Idea 2 Seems Much More Plausible, But Idk About Idea 1
Alt + Middle Click will loop the selected measure. i know that's not exactly what you're saying you want, but as far as i know it's the only way to automatically loop the song somewhere other than back to the very start.
dc al coda has been suggested before