Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Alex!'s Musical Blog About Anything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Entry 1: 2022-03-07

As the University I attend has been on strike for 4 weeks now, I have tried to consistently keep my creativity going by writing lots of songs in a short period of time. What I've noticed is that I am now less inclined to make something long, complex, and ambitious music. This is something I personally have a difficulty grasping which one is more important to me. One in which if choosing ambition, there can be room for personal laziness and procrastination. This is something I need to sleep on and will potentially write about it again on a later date. 
Entry 2: 2022-03-08

I have been thinking about using the add audio track option on OS for quite some time. Back in 2019, I used it to overlay a vocal that I edited in FL Studio into a cover of Katy Perry's Firework. I was just thinking that it could potentially be something quite cool what could be extra to OS. I was thinking of starting it as a new movement. Originally when I pitched the idea to Jacob a couple of year ago, he disagreed saying that the audio would have to be stored on the servers. I came up with an idea and it took me 2 years to think about. You take the audio file you want, put it in your comments section (or description when that feature is added) and upload it yourself. To let the listener know that you have an audio to import, type in (AAT) for add audio track. Let me know if you like my idea or not. I want to hear more opinions on this going forward.
ITS ME! IM THE PS5! SPEAKING TO YOU INSIDE YOUR MIND! LISTEN TO ME! LEAVE THE GIRL, WE DONT NEED HER! COME WITH ME AND PLAY MY GAMES! WE'LL HAVE COWBOY TIMES in... SPACE! DO DO DODO, YEAH! YOU NEED ME, KID, FREE WILL IS AN ILLUSION!
(03-08-2022, 10:34 AM)Alex! Wrote: [ -> ]Entry 2: 2022-03-08

I have been thinking about using the add audio track option on OS for quite some time. Back in 2019, I used it to overlay a vocal that I edited in FL Studio into a cover of Katy Perry's Firework. I was just thinking that it could potentially be something quite cool what could be extra to OS. I was thinking of starting it as a new movement. Originally when I pitched the idea to Jacob a couple of year ago, he disagreed saying that the audio would have to be stored on the servers. I came up with an idea and it took me 2 years to think about. You take the audio file you want, put it in your comments section (or description when that feature is added) and upload it yourself. To let the listener know that you have an audio to import, type in (AAT) for add audio track. Let me know if you like my idea or not. I want to hear more opinions on this going forward.

os with cheating >Sad
where is episode 3 im waiting
Thank you for providing us with this information. Slope unblocked will undoubtedly improve your hand-eye coordination. Your ball's speed will progressively rise as you begin the quest. To keep it running as far as possible, you must pay close attention to its movement (eyes) and respond swiftly when impediments are detected (hands). If you don't pay attention to the progress, the ball will fall over the cliffs and explode when it hits the red bricks.
Entry 4/19: