Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Tennis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have an idea. Sequence tennis.
So we go back and forth with sequences of the same topic e.g. MIDI arts and remixes of *****.
In that case, someone starts off with a remix of ***** and sends it to me or vice versa. Then we go back and forth, like a friendly competition.

Is anyone interested and if so, any topics you would like?
(03-12-2022, 10:14 AM)stupidsnake Wrote: [ -> ]I have an idea. Sequence tennis.
So we go back and forth with sequences of the same topic e.g. MIDI arts and remixes of *****.
In that case, someone starts off with a remix of ***** and sends it to me or vice versa. Then we go back and forth, like a friendly competition.

Like one person makes a song, and then the other person remixes it, and then the other person remixes it, and it repeats?
(03-13-2022, 04:39 PM)SnakeyWaters Wrote: [ -> ]

Like one person makes a song, and then the other person remixes it, and then the other person remixes it, and it repeats?
Exactly, would you be interested?
(03-16-2022, 05:18 AM)stupidsnake Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2022, 04:39 PM)SnakeyWaters Wrote: [ -> ]

Exactly, would you be interested?

Yes!