Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: The option to turn Sustain on or off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, my suggestion is adding a sustain option that you can turn on or off for playing or creating a sequence. It could be placed right next to the "Play From Here" button. Here is my idea of what it could look like; [Image: captcha-loading.png] but it could also have a sound icon or piano icon in the middle. its up to the dev to figure that out. Anyways, I don't have much else to say other than that, but I hope you like this suggestion, and thank you for taking the time to look over my suggestion.
(04-01-2016, 02:54 PM)Wishbone4 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, my suggestion is adding a sustain option that you can turn on or off for playing or creating a sequence. It could be placed right next to the "Play From Here" button. Here is my idea of what it could look like; [Image: captcha-loading.png] but it could also have a sound icon or piano icon in the middle. its up to the dev to figure that out. Anyways, I don't have much else to say other than that, but I hope you like this suggestion, and thank you for taking the time to look over my suggestion.
Agreed,
Even if you change the grid the sound stays the same, or maybe, maybe instead of sustain, maybe the grid makes the sound shorter or longer.
Anyways, good idea WishBone, don't let kids rip you to get a wish. Stupid kids.(I'm a kid but not stupid lmao)