Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Song history
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I suggest that we view song history to older versions of songs because we may make a mistake and it’ll be easier to fix mistakes, and sometimes, people like to listen to older versions of a song.
Having song history would be cool but would definitely eat up a lot of storage space on the OS server. The current system is very simple and makes it easy to create backups and download.
(03-21-2022, 06:03 AM)Cool172 Wrote: [ -> ]Having song history would be cool but would definitely eat up a lot of storage space on the OS server. The current system is very simple and makes it easy to create backups and download.
Reasonable reason.
We already have that. Just save different file names. Or just save your files offline at each stage and don't upload until you've finally finished one or two that you like.
I think this is a great idea, I always liked to see how things evolve over time, and vringing back memories of old ass songs that have been edited would be cool