Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: 8-Bit remix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know there's an eight bit remix button, but it always glitches out. I think it shouldn't be a button up in the corner, instead there should be an option before you play it to "Play in eight bit"
My thinking that is because it seems to glitch out way less if I try not to play the original song before the eight bit version. However, when I want to play it in eight bit, I have to click play and then rush my mouse over to the pause button and THEN click eight bit remix, which gives it time to screw up the eight bit version. Also, if you are to play the eight bit version and then play it normally without refreshing, it sound like crud.
I don't know why the eight bit version does any of these things, but my idea for a simple fix would just to make the page refresh when loading eight bit version, or vice versa.
You can actually do this. Just get a sequence link and add "?synth" to the end of it.

For example:

Becomes....
?synth

EDIT: Also I personally don't get the problem that you get so it may be a client side problem.
(04-10-2016, 06:58 AM)dion_spyro Wrote: [ -> ]You can actually do this. Just get a sequence link and add "?synth" to the end of it.

For example:

Becomes....
?synth

EDIT: Also I personally don't get the problem that you get so it may be a client side problem.

Wow! Cool, you can also hit the 8-bit button Smile