Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: 8bit sine talking 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok. So I could NOT get the python script thing to work (probably because I didn't even try). but anyway i tried to converrt a mp3 from ttsmp3.com to MIDI but all I got was this: . Is there a website where I can convert that sounds realistic talking and not notes
ngl i really want the script that did 110 bpm on a 1/16 grid with sine notes
Umm... maybe you should try the python script
joe mama owowowowowowowowwowoowowowowowowowowowowowowowowoowowow
(03-29-2022, 04:56 AM)SnakeyWaters Wrote: [ -> ]Umm... maybe you should try the python script

I tried it recently I couldnt figure out how to
I will try the python script. I have never tried it before but after reading your post, I will try it. I found your post by mistake because I was searching for this www.WeisFeedback.com website online because I want to read WeisFeedback and while searching for it online, I found your post.
(03-28-2022, 10:59 AM)Instantly Meatified Wrote: [ -> ]ngl i really want the script that did 110 bpm on a 1/16 grid with sine notes

i have it somewhere on my hard drive.  i think i posted it in os discussion on dicord
I'm doing some research on this as well, but found little information word unscrambler