Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Collaboration on a Concept Doom Song
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, so I'm working on a concept song for Doom, called The Hellraiser. I wanted to know if anyone wanted to collaborate on it, cuz I think it would be super fun!! Please let me know, I'm open to anyone wanting to collab! I think we can have multiple people working on it, so if you want to collab, please either reply to this post, or you can PM me your Discord so I can add you and we can talk about the collaboration. 

Thanks guys!

-DarkBlade Plays
(04-01-2022, 03:34 AM)DarkBlade Plays Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, so I'm working on a concept song for Doom, called The Hellraiser. I wanted to know if anyone wanted to collaborate on it, cuz I think it would be super fun!! Please let me know, I'm open to anyone wanting to collab! I think we can have multiple people working on it, so if you want to collab, please either reply to this post, or you can PM me your Discord so I can add you and we can talk about the collaboration. 

Thanks guys!

-DarkBlade Plays

I can help
(04-01-2022, 03:34 AM)DarkBlade Plays Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, so I'm working on a concept song for Doom, called The Hellraiser. I wanted to know if anyone wanted to collaborate on it, cuz I think it would be super fun!! Please let me know, I'm open to anyone wanting to collab! I think we can have multiple people working on it, so if you want to collab, please either reply to this post, or you can PM me your Discord so I can add you and we can talk about the collaboration. 

Thanks guys!

-DarkBlade Plays

Ok. Take a listen and tell me what you think.

Thanks guys!

-DarkBlade Plays

What sort of sound are you looking for?

Lee Jackson/Bobby Prince style? or Mick Gordon/Andrew Hushult style?