Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: autosave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i just lost *****ing halfhour of my remix becase ur dumb website didnt *****ing autosave
Press the blue cloud button to save
why doesnt it do that automaticly tho like google docs? it isnt 1999 anymore add *****ing autosave
(04-01-2022, 07:04 PM)casey uwu Wrote: [ -> ]why doesnt it do that automaticly tho like google docs? it isnt 1999 anymore add *****ing autosave

That's a good point.
I disagree, don't like autosave at all
The reason why It doesn't auto-save is because...if you were to make a big mistake and the song happens to auto-save, then... well... you know what happens
(04-01-2022, 07:07 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]I disagree, don't like autosave at all

I agree. I don't want the system saving copies of my work without asking me when all I have to do is press a button to save it myself. At the risk of sounding negative, demanding autosave is about the laziest thing I've heard on OS.
(04-01-2022, 07:04 PM)casey uwu Wrote: [ -> ]why doesnt it do that automaticly tho like google docs? it isnt 1999 anymore add *****ing autosave

Because just running this site on decent servers would be bad enough, now it has a recovery feature so that's at least something. Autosave would be stupid, it's anoying, and waaay too much traffic for the severs to handle. Don't just come here cursing about something quite unreachable