Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: export midi deosn't work anymore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Usually, when I click "Export MIDI", it downloads the file. But it doesn't work anymore, nothing happens. I tried with Chrome and Edge and I have the same problem. Is it normal ?
(04-02-2022, 04:41 AM)bentleys_t Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Usually, when I click "Export MIDI", it downloads the file. But it doesn't work anymore, nothing happens. I tried with Chrome and Edge and I have the same problem. Is it normal ?

same for me, i'm using opera gx and it don't work
Now, I'm not sure how they manage their downloads but if I were to guess, I'd think it has something to do with their download services being offline at the moment since they have 2 links to download midi files (both of which stopped working).

The first link is in the save options as you know, where you can find save a copy, save a local file, save as mp3 and save as midi but that's currently down and I'm pretty sure that save as mp3 also doesn't work.

Then there's the second link called download midi which is above the editing tools. this link brings you to a temp site to help download the midi file but that site is also down at the moment if you try so it's nothing to do with what browser your using but rather service issues on onlinesequencer's part so just give them a few hours/days and hope they fix it but that's just my guess, hopefully they get it fixed soon though.
alright thanks for your answers
I believe the export MIDI is a bit buggy, you can TRY it with forefox since its a different browser entirely, where chrome and edge are pretty muxh the same, but it still may not work
I had the same issue while editing music, but I am still able to download MIDI after saving a copy, 
opening the song in a new tab, and then clicking the download MIDI link in the black taskbar that tells you how many plays you have, NOT the normal dropdown menu.
(This works in Chrome as of 4/4/22)
Hope this helps!