Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: me, new here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yo yo
 i like online sequencer, this is my school account that i use on my school provided laptop to procrastinate on schoolwork. 
i like video games, i only really have xbox though(i have a switch and a super old laptop 2). if anyone wants to play fortnite my dms r open. or to talk about computers, movies/shows/anime, or games. maybe music?
im just gonna explore everything this has to offer. i like interesting things.
i think the tone of this is a bit grumpy? would a smiley face help? ill put it lol Smile
Welcome to Online Sequencer!
Hi, welcome!
Welcome to OnlineSequencer, please make sure to read the rules and LucentTear's guide.

You should do your schoolwork in school, not OS.

What are the specs pf the laptop, if it was made after 2010 its probably pretty usable and maybe able to run some games like LiveForSpeed, Hotline Miami, Celeste, etc. Fortnight probably not going to run on it but there are older shooter games like Doom 1 and Quake and stuff like that. It may even be netter than the laptop your school gave you.
(04-04-2022, 04:49 AM)littlerocketschoolaccount Wrote: [ -> ]yo yo
 i like online sequencer, this is my school account that i use on my school provided laptop to procrastinate on schoolwork. 
i like video games, i only really have xbox though(i have a switch and a super old laptop 2). if anyone wants to play fortnite my dms r open. or to talk about computers, movies/shows/anime, or games. maybe music?
im just gonna explore everything this has to offer. i like interesting things.
i think the tone of this is a bit grumpy? would a smiley face help? ill put it lol Smile

wow thats cool
Hello