Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Website-WIde Glitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Everyone (including myself) is experiencing a glitch on this website as it logs into another user's account. Any chance that this might be a major glitch or that the developers might investigate it?
(04-04-2022, 09:21 AM)musician4life Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone (including myself) is experiencing a glitch on this website as it logs into another user's account. Any chance that this might be a major glitch or that the developers might investigate it?

This is either a memory problem with you or it's you being hacked ?
(04-04-2022, 09:22 AM)KannaKandy Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2022, 09:21 AM)musician4life Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone (including myself) is experiencing a glitch on this website as it logs into another user's account. Any chance that this might be a major glitch or that the developers might investigate it?

Or you have so much luck that you accidentally typed into another person account

Well, I see that people who are using the chat are experiencing the same problem. So, it might be a glitch for everyone.
whatever it is it's not happening for me, everything seems normal here
its happening to me lmfao
(04-04-2022, 09:24 AM)KannaKandy Wrote: [ -> ]

Or you have so much luck that you accidentally typed into another person account

I was already logged in at the time
(04-04-2022, 09:29 AM)Alex! Wrote: [ -> ]its happening to me lmfao

Ok. Then it must've happened to other users too.
It doesnt save it as the other person. its just a weird glitch
(04-04-2022, 09:31 AM)Alex! Wrote: [ -> ]It doesnt save it as the other person. its just a weird glitch

Ok. Well, I hope that the developers are aware of this.
Pages: 1 2