Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Another Contest?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hadn't had a contest in a while, so here's another one! Add on to this sequence: |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
                                                                                                      |
First Place: Whatever he/she wants!                                               |
Second Place: Any of my existing sequences dedicated to him/her.|
Third Place: Shoutout in this thread.                                               |
                                                                                                      |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|                                                  |
| All entries turned in by 4/29/16. |

|                                                  |
------------------------------------------

:exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:
Here is my entry had a hard time trying to end it but I am happy with the end result.

Ok. You win. Seriously, good job on the entry, so what prize do you want?
Just some advice and criticism on my sequences is all. Everything wrong everything right the good the bad anything really.

Had fun with the contest too bad not many others joined, I love hearing other styles.