Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: THE MASTERPIECE THREAD!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
onlinesequencer.net/147164

-REAL DUBSTEP

onlinesequencer.net/135267

-Insomnia

onlinesequencer.net/203915

-World's End
Well, for me, I don't really consider this a masterpiece (More of a WIP), but it was one of my first sequences and the first one where I played it on piano before putting it on here, so I guess it's a good memory. (http://prnt.sc/avvp10 coincidence? I think not.)
Thirty-nine WIP      Thirty-nine's ending (Goes at a completely different speed)

I'll add the other one later     :D
I have a bad habit of leaving my sequences unfinished, but here are 4 of the many WIPs  I have that stand out to me:

The Lost Capital Build Up Version: I have many rearranges of this song, but I think this is the best rearrangement/leitmotif I came up with so far. Hype/dramatic af.

> [url=][/url]

A song that still has no title: My most recent WIP. I think it's going pretty well. It has a somewhat mysterious/sad feel.

> [url=][/url]

Daydream: A collab between Pandan and myself. We went for a playful jazzy feel. It's the most complete sequence I have here lol.

>[url=][/url]

All of these sequences are intended to be used/completed for a future game project of mine.
I'm new here, but I want to share the first thing I made in online sequencer. I personally think it's the best thing I've made so far  :D I only a few other projects in Online Sequencer and a bunch of stuff on FL, but the computer with FL decided to explode. I'm using my laptop rn which can't handle FL Sad

OSE: [url=][/url]

It's named after the demon from the Ars Goetia, and the tempo and mode reflect that. Its a leitmotif for a character part of a project I want to do once I get better at drawing and writing (and once I get a tablet too smh). I went for a dark, foreboding orchestra piece that still sounded sophisticated, and it gets a tiny bit brighter as it goes on.
Pages: 1 2