Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: THE MASTERPIECE THREAD!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Basically, what I noticed was a lot of people were having trouble getting their songs noticed. Via thread or chat, it seems very difficult to be seen by others. This is where this thread comes in. If anyone has trouble getting their song noticed, simply reply to this thread. This is also a place to find the greatest songs from the best creators. If you are just looking for music, and you don't want to listen to just one kind, this is the place for you! You can find plenty of different people's personal favorite songs, and you can even post your own. Before we begin, I do have some rules I want to state. 

1. [Only three songs per person]
If this thread is successful in the way I hope it will be, then I need to limit the songs. You may post up to THREE of what you consider your BEST songs in post(s); you may edit it at any time. You may also reply with feedback on other people's posts/songs as much as you like, but don't spam.

2. [Do not steal other's work or music]
This is a general rule, and a law in the U.S. Remix's of other songs ARE allowed, but simply downloading and importing .midi files is not, as well as clicking Save/Export and claiming it as your own.

3. [Do not post other's songs without permission]
You may have a friend that makes really amazing music on here and feel compelled to post their song here, but that is off-limits until you are given permission by the creator of the song. You might think you are helping them, but some people don't want that, and it can be seen as rude and insensitive.

4. [Avoid rude comments]
If you want to make a comment about someone else's songs, make sure it's appropriate. There's a big difference between constructive criticism and plain rudeness, and you should be careful to avoid the latter. Constructive criticism might not be needed either, depending on the person. If they say that they don't want any criticism, listen.

Thank you for staying with me this far, and if you have any questions, those are fine. I really look forward to seeing all the songs that may or may not be posted in this thread.

And if you don't want to send comments to other people's songs, I still encourage you to rate it "Winner" or something else positive on the bottom right of that post.
I really like this idea. Here are the ones I consider my best:

[url=]All Must Fall[/url]
If you like fast-paced songs, maybe that one is for you.

[url=]Nuclear[/url]
My favorite of my songs.

[url=]WiP[/url]
My new WiP that sounds pretty good.

Comments are greatly appreciated.
These two songs are my favorite out of my own:

[url=]Sudden Restoration[/url]

[url=]Danger on the Sea[/url]

They are both similar in style, but they're the only songs I have made that I consider decent Tounge

[url=]Battle Theme (FFVI)[/url] - In terms or remakes, this one is probably my most accurate, you can listen to the original here:
[url=]The First of June[/url] - A beautiful-sounding rock piece clocking in at 4 minutes. I hate how I rushed on that guitar solo, but the rest is solid work.

[url=]Bloodshot[/url] - This was made a year ago, and I'm pretty sure I intended it to be my theme song. Not like I'm a spy, or anything...

[url=]Discordance[/url] - Here's a slow, ominous piece. It's probably something you would hear in a dark alley.

Blobert, that WIP has great potential. My idea is to keep adding to that progression, and then a sudden cutoff, followed by a more delicate part.
All of your songs are great and awesome! I also like this idea of people putting their best songs in this thread, so welp, here goes nothing...

[url=]Reanimate - Warak[/url] 
A remake that I did not so long ago, be warned that there's 10000+ notes in there, so I recommend playing it in the background to prevent lag. Honestly I think it's my best song so far in terms of amount of work.
If you would like, here's the original song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmWkLOku8pQ

Fury the Wolf 
8000+ notes, so it might lag as well if you don't play it in another tab. This song is my best original piece, I wanted it to be like a theme for a boss battle in a game, hence all the "hypeness" in the song.

Greater Heights 
An old song that was previously made for a music class, which I remade in OS.

Hope you enjoy these along with the other wonderful songs that other people have made!
I love this idea. This is what I consider my best work yet:

[url=]Tubular[/url]

[url=]The Unreachable[/url]

[url=]Last Hope[/url]
I like this concept! Here are my top songs.

[url=]Melody 76[/url]

[url=]Melody 81[/url]

[url=]Eszence (super old, but a nice song)[/url]
I only have one.
Pallet Town theme. onlinesequencer.net/240314
[url=][/url]
A bit repetitive.
[url=][/url]
one of my older songs that still remains one of my favorites
[url=][/url]
this one's actually really new. i havent even posted it on my thread yet.
1. [url=]Forbidden Lands[/url]

My greatest creation and my favorite sequence.

2. [url=]Tower of Glass[/url]

A song I've thought of since I was a child and finally found an internet site to publish this idea on.

3. [url=]The King of Council[/url]

This song will always stay in my heart, it has the greatest ending out of all of my sequences, I truly loved making this one.
Pages: 1 2