Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Volume Warning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know that we already have a volume warning in online sequencer, but I was thinking that maybe it should show it in levels. Like 1, not too much louder than normal, but you might want to turn down your volume. 3 being "don't click on this, it'll REALLY hurt your ears." 2 being somewhere between those.

I was just thinking this because it would give you more of a sense of if a sequence has tons of note stacking and if you should be really careful.
That could be helpful a little i guess, cuz sometimes when I make a song it just gives me a volume warning outta nowhere, no earrape or *****
(04-11-2022, 05:54 AM)trapbeat349 Wrote: [ -> ]That could be helpful a little i guess, cuz sometimes when I make a song it just gives me a volume warning outta nowhere, no earrape or *****

Yeah, and also because sometimes I want to know how loud one of stupidsnake's sequences is going to be
Meters. Then you'd not only know if you;re going over, you'd know EXACTLY when in the sequence you are peaking over, and also even if you're not peaking over you'll know how close you are to peaking over so you can dynamically maximize your mix.
(04-12-2022, 10:49 PM)emekat Wrote: [ -> ]Meters.  Then you'd not only know if you;re going over, you'd know EXACTLY when in the sequence you are peaking over, and also even if you're not peaking over you'll know how close you are to peaking over so you can dynamically maximize your mix.
Oh, that's a good idea