Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Hello There
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, all! I didn't realize there was an introduction topic?? I wanna force myself out of the comfort zone, so here I am. I go by Ren, I use they/them pronouns, and I'm currently working on the beta/demo version of the soundtrack to a webshow I'm making (won't say what but if you somehow know me, you know the show). I actually have next to no background in music (other than "playing" flute in middle school band, which I failed, and piano lessons, where the teacher gave up on me. Fun stuff, right?)

I kinda realized I just needed to do it, y'know? I wanna be indie, but I'm also too broke to hire people atm. So for now, it's me, and like two friends who might be voice acting. Please be patient while I figure this "music" thing out :')

This site is actually very fun, though! This is literally the exact type of music I thought of making, but I couldn't find the right program until now. I was a bit nervous about it being public, but it's been chill so far. But enough rambling, see ya!
Welcome to OnlineSequencer. Please remember to read the Rules and LucentTear's guide
Hello! We're kind of in the same boat in a way :D
So I wish you the very best of luck, the stuff you said felt very familiar. So, remember to just keep going. Keep trying, and keep creating even when unsatisfied. It gets easier and better, I promise! But also remember breaks are very important. Never push or stress yourself. You deserve this to be fun. Have a wonderful time here!
(04-23-2022, 09:11 PM)Kaleidiope Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! We're kind of in the same boat in a way :D
So I wish you the very best of luck, the stuff you said felt very familiar. So, remember to just keep going. Keep trying, and keep creating even when unsatisfied. It gets easier and better, I promise! But also remember breaks are very important. Never push or stress yourself. You deserve this to be fun. Have a wonderful time here!

Oh, hi! It's so neat seeing someone who can relate! Same to you too, it's not as impossible as it seems, sometimes you just gotta jump in, hehe
And I totally agree with you there, I take weekends off to rest my mind, it leaves me ready to go every Monday!
Thank you so much for this kind message, it made my night ;0;