Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Slide Notes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=500][attachment=501]Whenever a new update comes out for Online Sequencer we should make it so you can make Slide Notes with a click of a button, similar to Beepbox. Sure technically you can do that with Detune and stuff but tbh who wants to have your sequence at 999 bpm with like 5 billion detune markers/triggers lol.
There is a poll whether you guys think Slide notes should be added into OS, vote there!
Detune markers
(04-23-2022, 09:20 AM)Real_KBGamingYT / KobesterGD Wrote: [ -> ]Whenever a new update comes out for Online Sequencer we should make it so you can make Slide Notes with a click of a button, similar to Beepbox. Sure technically you can do that with Detune and stuff but tbh who wants to have your sequence at 999 ping with like 5 billion detune markers/triggers lol.
There is a poll whether you guys think Slide notes should be added into OS, vote down there!

Yeah no lol i totally agree with you %100
It's only fair that the slide notes should work like in BeepBox, it works there with the jank system, it would probably work on OS with it's arguably more robust engine. But seriously, one of the things holding back online sequencer is it's seeming lack of compatibility with midi, and I think they should work on that more. In fact, BeepBox has a ton of different things that would work great in Online Sequencer, and I think they have not been included because the devs. are "ashamed" of taking assets from there, which they should not be if they want to include features that make the site better for music production in my opinion.
Is this still going to happen?
Use detune markers. No use adding something that already exists...
Detune markers blend into last marker