Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Organs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know you have church organ but it would be cool if there was a Hammond organ. It sounds different from a church organ and would be useful
There already is a drawbar organ. Its called 8bit sine
(04-28-2022, 12:40 AM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]There already is a drawbar organ. Its called 8bit sine

That really doesnt sound the same. Hammond Organ is awesome, itd work for people who want to make ELP covers
You can make a hammond organ type sound like this: 
I admit that that way is a little hard to use though
(04-29-2022, 10:36 AM)stupidsnake Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2022, 12:40 AM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]There already is a drawbar organ. Its called 8bit sine

That really doesnt sound the same. Hammond Organ is awesome, itd work for people who want to make ELP covers

A drawbar organ is literally just sines dude. When you pull out the stops it adds sines higher to the sound.
(04-29-2022, 11:10 AM)SnakeyWaters Wrote: [ -> ]You can make a hammond organ type sound like this: 

?? there's no organ sound there
like I always say when someone asks for a new instrument, at this point, with distort and eq and all that jazz, you can really make any sound you like if you try hard enough
Lopyt should have mentioned that you can make sine sound more organy if you make it detune slightly and go back and forth, and put a little reverb too. is this the sound you are looking for?
make the instrument urself, its fun
Pages: 1 2