Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: How Can I Solve This OBS Problem?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. I want to capture my Valorant gameplay on Windows 10 PC. I heard somewhere that OBS is the best game capturing software, but when I try to capture gameplay using OBS, it only captures a black screen. Can anyone tell me what could be the problem behind this? Please help me to solve the problem.
You need to add audio and video sources silly! You can either capture cameras, application windows, or whatever is on the desktop. You can then resize the sources to your liking. Same with audio sources
You also can add colour correction and chromakey to sources for bad lighting fix or greenscreen, and do many ither things.

If you plan on adding a microphone you should also add some effects to the microphone, especially a gate and a compressor. I don't recommend the built in noise remover,generally sounds terrible, gate is better. Also if you plan on streaming, due to server bandwidth limits, use 720p 30fps for the least amount of video compression,meaning less latency, and better quality picture for your viewers. For recording only though tjis is no issue
By the way are you a robot? Your account looks mighty sussy
(04-28-2022, 11:51 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]You need to add audio and video sources silly! You can either capture cameras, application windows, or whatever is on the desktop. You can then resize the sources to your liking. Same with audio sources

I've already done these, but when I start capturing, all I get is a black screen. However, one solution from this tutorial assisted me in resolving the problem. When I ran OBS as Administrator, it began capturing my gameplay. Thank you for your responses, mate.
Oh interesting that it needed administrator access. I don't believe I've ever needed administrator access on it on my operating system so jt never passed my mind