Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: 2022 May Monthly Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: attachment.php?aid=215] Hello Online Sequencer! It's time to announce the 2022 May Monthly Contest!

This month's theme is to make music that embodies the feeling of a cinematic moment!

General Information

The entry period is from 5/1 ~ 5/21 (11:59 PM EST). Winners will be announced on 5/31/2022!

While we will post general notes on every contest, please refer to the Monthly Contest announcement thread for more details on Monthly Contests themselves.
  • Entry limit of 2 sequences per person.
  • Committee members are allowed to enter the contests, but will not enter their example sequence nor will they vote for their own entry.
  • Sequences made prior to the current Monthly Contest are allowed, although entering the same sequence in different Monthly Contests is not. If you are unsure about whether or not you have entered a sequence in a previous monthly contest, a list of all the sequences that have been entered into previous monthly contests can be found here.
  • Making a remix of an existing song is allowed.
  • Editing an entry during the voting period (the 22nd through the end of the respective month EST) is strictly prohibited and will result in that entry being disqualified.
  • Collaborations on entries are allowed, but any points that the piece might receive are divided up equally between the contributors.
  • The standard Online Sequencer Rules will apply and any entries violating a rule will automatically be disqualified.
I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with. Good luck to you all!

my first ever entries lol
my future entry
time to see everyone's poor attempts at orchestral music i guess lmao
(05-01-2022, 12:09 PM)PuzzlePuddles Wrote: [ -> ]time to see everyone's poor attempts at orchestral music i guess lmao

bro go look at who's on the leaderboard
(05-01-2022, 12:10 PM)Cool172 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2022, 12:09 PM)PuzzlePuddles Wrote: [ -> ]time to see everyone's poor attempts at orchestral music i guess lmao

bro go look at who's on the leaderboard
the second coming of jesus christ himself, the one and only grandmaster
Man if only I made gorp this time around :/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5