Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Lock all instruments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am old and narrow-minded sometimes and I may not know things you knew for many years until now Huh
Is there a way to lock all instruments at once and then unlock the instrument you want to work with?
ctrl+shift+click on instrument
open the advanced menu for any instrument and ctrl+shift+click the lock button ?
Click on the "show option" and then the "lock" button.
just lock them thats it,
Thank you so much for all your answers! You know something I did not know since 2016! Ha ha! I am trying not getting crazy because of that Blush

But my right hand is paralyzed for some unknown reason that my doctor is trying to find out why, so it is hard for me to press two keys and
click the mouse at the same time. In this case, I wish there was a "lock all instruments" button for people with just one hand.
Oh yes there's a solo button in advanced Smile
what s
The solo button is very useful. I've used it before but I forgot. I don't know what I am thinking about anymore Huh
It is working with one key only, so it's ok now.
I just press Ctrl with my bad hand and I click on the lock beside a instrument in Advanced and all the other instruments will be locked/unlocked Smile