Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Online Sequencer Sound Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This Bug Is Annoying Me FOREVER! When im making big music for a game or a friend it will sometimes lower the volume or the reverb sounds like a small empty room. But the REAL threat is that Chrome gets overloaded With sounds even though theres a little bit of notes. is there a fix for this?
Just put the exported .wav or .mp3 files in your DAW of choice and normalize all the audio
If your computer has trouble running OS sequences, check TASK MANAGER for any open apps that are using much of your computer power, and kill those apps. Antiviruses tend to use a lot of resources and don't really do much that windows doesnt already do, so removibg them is probably a good idea, just make sure Windows Defender is still active. You also may want to minimize the browser while it is playing the song.

You can compare your computer CPU specs to my laptop here https://cpu.userbenchmark.com . Its not the most reliable website but its not too bad at comparing CPUs, the one I was using was Intel Core i5-7300U, and it was able to run every sequence I tried with it (including all of my really dense ones), with a tiny bit of stutter when playing sine vocals. You can check your CPU model in TASK MANAGER as well
Would clearing cache work or nah