Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: [Forum Games] OS Mad Libs!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The goal of the game is to fill in the blank with the most wackiest words and have it still make any slight sense at all...

that's it, that's the final straw! LLLUUUCCCEEEENNNNNTTTTTTTTEEEEAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *_____* YOU WERE THE ONE WHO KEPT _____ ME! I WAS _____ THE F WORD! DO YOU KNOW WHY I AM NOT _____!? BECAUSE IM A _____ FOR GODS SAKE! KIDS ARE SUPPOSED TO _____! AND IM ONE OF THEM! *speaks in _____ voice* while on the other hand, THOSE TEEN JUST GO ON TIKTOK AND _____ KIDS UNDER AGE _____! IM MOTHER FRICKIN' OVER THIS!!!!!!!!! I HATE _____!!!!!!!!!! *growls ______* THIS IS THE REASON WHY IM ANGRY!!!! YOU JUST KEEP ON _____ ME, AND I WANT TO TALK TO MY FRIENDS ONLINE HERE! JUST MAKING _____ IS BORING! what makes the website fun is the _____ thingie- AND YOU JUST KEEP ON _____ ME! YOU JUST KEEP SPAMMING "blablabla has been muted for ____ minutes! (_____ days)" AND IM SICK OF IT! *sigh* _____, these days.
*blushes* you are the one who kept *sitting on* me!
lemme think of something.

Okay, I'm not immature but if a 9-year old was here he would say something like this
|
v

that's it, that's the final straw! LLLUUUCCCEEEENNNNNTTTTTTTTEEEEAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *turn into Bowser* YOU WERE THE ONE WHO KEPT BEATING ME! I WAS IMPLYING THE F WORD! DO YOU KNOW WHY I AM NOT SUSPICIOUS!? BECAUSE IM A GENIUS FOR GODS SAKE! KIDS ARE SUPPOSED TO NOT GET BEATEN UP! AND IM ONE OF THEM! *speaks in bowser's voice* while on the other hand, THOSE TEEN JUST GO ON TIKTOK AND YOUTUBE KIDS UNDER AGE 13! IM MOTHER FRICKIN' OVER THIS!!!!!!!!! I HATE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!! *growls like bowser* THIS IS THE REASON WHY IM ANGRY!!!! YOU JUST KEEP ON BEATING ME, AND I WANT TO TALK TO MY FRIENDS ONLINE HERE! JUST MAKING MUSIC IS BORING! what makes the website fun is the stupidest thingie- AND YOU JUST KEEP ON BEATING ME! YOU JUST KEEP SPAMMING "blablabla has been muted for 21900 minutes! (365 days)" AND IM SICK OF IT! *sigh* kids, these days.
that's it, that's the final straw! LLLUUUCCCEEEENNNNNTTTTTTTTEEEEAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *spasm* YOU WERE THE ONE WHO KEPT MUTING ME! I WAS SAYING THE F WORD! DO YOU KNOW WHY I AM NOT TALKING!? BECAUSE IM A MOD FOR GODS SAKE! KIDS ARE SUPPOSED TO DEAD! AND IM ONE OF THEM! *speaks in german voice* while on the other hand, THOSE TEEN JUST GO ON TIKTOK AND TOUCH KIDS UNDER AGE EVERYDAY! IM MOTHER FRICKIN' OVER THIS!!!!!!!!! I HATE FOX!!!!!!!!!! *growls nerdly* THIS IS THE REASON WHY IM ANGRY!!!! YOU JUST KEEP ON MUTING ME, AND I WANT TO TALK TO MY FRIENDS ONLINE HERE! JUST MAKING TIKTOK IS BORING! what makes the website fun is the moderation thingie- AND YOU JUST KEEP ON MUTING ME! YOU JUST KEEP SPAMMING "blablabla has been muted for 6 minutes! (9 days)" AND IM SICK OF IT! *sigh* young'uns, these days.