Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Different colors for classic and non-classic piano instruments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is currently difficult to distinguish classic and non-classic piano instruments without using the lock system. I use both classic and non-classic piano instruments because classic sounds better for some things and non-classic for others.
Take this L

You make black midis

(also you do not seemed to be an "experienced member")
now, i would like slightly more noticeable colors in classic elec. and grand piano.
but nothing too crazy
Sure. If we don't wanna confuse the reader about which colors to use, sure that's a good suggestion. I used elements on Microsoft Edge DevTools to change the colors once.
I mean you guys can just solo the instrument you want to hear or mute it, no need to be lazy
(05-20-2022, 12:37 PM)molten88 Wrote: [ -> ]It is currently difficult to distinguish classic and non-classic piano instruments without using the lock system. I use both classic and non-classic piano instruments because classic sounds better for some things and non-classic for others.

didn't ask + bozo
(05-20-2022, 12:37 PM)molten88 Wrote: [ -> ]It is currently difficult to distinguish classic and non-classic piano instruments without using the lock system. I use both classic and non-classic piano instruments because classic sounds better for some things and non-classic for others.

didn't ask + bozo
Black midis are L ???

?????????????