Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: More Brass and Woodwind Instruments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please add the trumpet, tuba, maybe the cornet and bugle. Add the clarinet and the oboe and maybe other woodwinds.
I will not add these myself, the poll is just bc i wanna hear your opinion and maybe we will get noticed by the devs.
A. Just new Brass
B. Just new Woodwind
C. All of the above, none of the below
D. No.
hamburger
add sitar so i can be indian curry cricket maths calculator bombay mix Mumbai indian tech support samsung raj Corner shop owner bibty bee sitar desert hindi man
You have no idea how many other people keep desperately begging for new instruments.
(05-21-2022, 12:26 PM)♩♪♫♪♬♩♩ Wrote: [ -> ]add sitar so i can be indian curry cricket maths calculator bombay mix Mumbai indian tech support samsung raj Corner shop owner bibty bee sitar desert hindi man

i'm sorry but what?
Why do nobody that makes these forums consider copyright and licensing? Its very difficult to even find orchestral samples that are free to use for personal use,let alone on a commercial website. -_-

That being said though, I have some really good synth presets I made from scratch for string sounds, and a trombone sound, if anyone would spend all thetime to add that

I also have a guitar and bass guitar I wouldn't mind recording for OS.

Also have a drumkit I would record, if I had enough microphones
no. bad guy.