Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: What pisses you off about this DAW?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I, for example, do not like the fact that new musical instruments are not added. Add at least one thing, timpani, contrabass, or ANYTHING at all, just to add! Or add volume envelope, it will give you more possibilities and will not be boring.
Please, no "this will not be added". Just write what you don't like about this site.
i don't like the community
i don't like you
I don't like how people are always demanding more instruments, lol. That's not the goal of this site, if you want an entire orchestra there are others you can use.
(05-23-2022, 08:23 AM)Bobbobbob123 Wrote: [ -> ]i don't like the community

I'm Scout From TF2
I don't like how toxic this thread is. Why complain about what you don't have when you can make do with what you do have in creative ways?
Even the admin *****ing about their own community. That's how jaded this place has gotten in the last couple of years.
Let's bring back this version of Online Sequencer from 9 years ago, 4 instruments should be enough for everyone
[Image: 43TbW8Z.png]
(05-23-2022, 09:04 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: [ -> ]Let's bring back this version of Online Sequencer from 9 years ago, 4 instruments should be enough for everyone
[Image: 43TbW8Z.png]

the one without website chat
mhmmm
Pages: 1 2 3