Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: People stealing other's work.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'd ignore it unless they really are tryng to take credit
The only time i'd take issue with somethin like this is if they take it SPECIFICALLY to make money off of it in a project of their own.

i don't mind people taking what i do and improving on it. in-fact, i encourage that entirely. If you see a song i made and think "i can make this better", please do. All i ask for is a humble mention to the original piece.
(06-11-2022, 06:34 PM)MrMCgrady Wrote: [ -> ]The only time i'd take issue with somethin like this is if they take it SPECIFICALLY to make money off of it in a project of their own.

i don't mind people taking what i do and improving on it. in-fact, i encourage that entirely. If you see a song i made and think "i can make this better", please do. All i ask for is a humble mention to the original piece.

Agree, if there was a discussion about a sequence but they just save my sequence and maybe remove my M at the end like they steal it. No comments, nothing.
I use to ignore it but sometimes I wish it wasn't possible to save others sequences that are not even complete and maybe contain errors I am unable to fix on their inspired sequence.
The feature that makes it possible to save inspired sequences (or copy) is both good and bad. Personally I think we at least should be able to lock some of our best masterpieces.
Pages: 1 2