Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Chimes or Custom Instrument Creator?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(06-02-2022, 04:33 PM)Real_KBGamingYT / KobesterGD Wrote: [ -> ]Should chimes or a custom instrument creator be added to Online Sequencer? Or any other instruments you guys suggest?
There is already a custom instrument being worked on, its a custom synth. Being able to import soundfonts/plugins would take up a lot of space, as well as introduce more copyright take-down requests
(06-02-2022, 04:38 PM)broomboy Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I see you've asked a FAQ on this site: "Can we have custom instruments?"

The answer is unfortunately no. The reasons include A) possible copyright infringement i.e. if someone uploads a sample from a copyrighted song, B) it would put too much strain on the server to initialize such a thing for EVERY sequence, even the ones that don't utilize the feature. If you're suggesting "What about your own voice recorded via a microphone?", we can't do that either. It's possible to hack your computer's microphone settings to upload any sound file you have, thus leading back to beforementioned Reason A.

So no. We are never going to have custom instruments, so stop asking. Please.

Well I am not necessarily saying that we should add microphones and vocals to OS...
(06-02-2022, 04:39 PM)JamieJS Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2022, 04:33 PM)Real_KBGamingYT / KobesterGD Wrote: [ -> ]Should chimes or a custom instrument creator be added to Online Sequencer? Or any other instruments you guys suggest?
There is already a custom instrument being worked on, its a custom synth. Being able to import soundfonts/plugins would take up a lot of space, as well as introduce more copyright take-down requests

Sweet! It is just a matter of time...

whoa programmers adding a custom instrument?? to OS???? mind officially blown. /srs

excited to see it!!

WOAH SOUNDS SICK
(06-02-2022, 04:42 PM)Bobbobbob123 Wrote: [ -> ]

WOAH SOUNDS SICK

good news!!!

***** now i'm gonna have to rework my songs, or just add this in ?
Pages: 1 2