Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Cello doesn't use full range
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The cello doesn't appear to use the full range of C2-C6, it's C3-C6. I assume there's a reason for that?
[attachment=525]
Because thats as far as how the full piano of the sequencer can go I believe
Well, that complicates what I'm doing with it.
Use the detune
Is there a way to use that on specific notes instead of the whole instrument?
Yes, use markers
(06-16-2022, 01:54 PM)zXManyRegretsXz Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to use that on specific notes instead of the whole instrument?

you can control how much detune the instrument has at any time using markers, but not individual notes
Right, thanks. I think I can work with this. Sidenote, I'm partly annoyed with the lack of viola.
(06-16-2022, 06:53 PM)zXManyRegretsXz Wrote: [ -> ]Right, thanks. I think I can work with this. Sidenote, I'm partly annoyed with the lack of viola.

One of the most fun things about Online Sequencer is the limitations.  They've added a LOT of new stuff in the past year, but it still can be tough to get exactly the sound you want.  The toughness can be fun - it's an uphill battle but there are some people who get just absolutely crazy amazing sounds out of OS.

If you want something really feature rich with tons of instrumentation, this isn't the place.  This is like the Minecraft of music making.  And it's a blast Smile