Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: New instruments?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I can record guitar samples for the full range of my guitar, and bass guitar. I also have some really good string settings for a free and open source synthesizer. I will record these for you but ONLY if you want to add them, because they take hours to do. So letme know, Jacob_, fox, etc. if I should record these for you!
adsiuhdskhbadbhvsf nedw instruemnet???D?DSV?SD??q?1?1/?!?!
(06-18-2022, 08:10 AM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]I can record guitar samples for the full range of my guitar, and bass guitar. I also have some really good string settings for a free and open source synthesizer. I will record these for you but ONLY if you want to add them, because they take hours to do. So letme know, Jacob_, fox, etc. if I should record these for you!

do you have an erhu?
please anyone we need these samples
mods/devs please im begging you
awawa
weird answers but okay.
This would be great, and is a far more reasonable request compared to other instrument beg threads.
(06-18-2022, 08:11 AM)Supersilver Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-18-2022, 08:10 AM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]I can record guitar samples for the full range of my guitar, and bass guitar. I also have some really good string settings for a free and open source synthesizer. I will record these for you but ONLY if you want to add them, because they take hours to do. So letme know, Jacob_, fox, etc. if I should record these for you!

do you have an erhu?

I love the erhu
it sounds so cool
Unless a fox or a Jacob_ votes then I am not goingto record them
I can also make dubstep sounds
we already have 808 bass for dubstep wibble wobbles
Pages: 1 2