Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Awareness for the new drug called Online Sequencer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We need to ban it because I already overdosed 664 times
it taste so good tho
this post is so random, trapbeat349.
(06-23-2022, 11:29 AM)Benvisions Wrote: [ -> ]this post is so random, trapbeat349.

Benvisions, online sequencer addiction is a serious issue.
(06-23-2022, 11:29 AM)Cool172 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2022, 11:29 AM)Benvisions Wrote: [ -> ]this post is so random, trapbeat349.

Benvisions, online sequencer addiction is a serious issue.

=O
This is the 666th time I used online sequencer as a drug I really need someone to take it away from me
This is wrong. Online sequencer is not a drug. Infact it is a music making website not a drug. It can be seen as a positive influence, and not a drug with negative impacts. Calling this a drug is misinformation and misleading to our youth. Personally this website has helped me with my music career and is not a drug which can be misused etc. Please stop using the forum to spread lies and mis information on the internet, it is harmful towards the community. This is fake and should not be taken seriously so let this eb a warning to anyone who reads this thread. We should not ban this website.
I strongly disagree that Online Sequencer is not a drug

Online Sequencer has had serious effects on multiple users and those effects can be pretty serious, such as overdosing which can lead to harmful things happening to your body. The last time I overdosed on Online Sequencer I was given only 4 weeks to live

Also if you overdose on online sequencer you will start to grow hair everywhere and become a furry so ye but unfortunately its more addictive than everything
Please let me elaborate on my last post. The point i am trying to get a cross is that online sequencer is just an mobile app with no harmful or genative side affects. Side effects mau include that your music carreer with improve in hornswaggling ways but not badly it is a purley positive intent showing agape towards its users. It is not capable of transferring you into a furry, this is purely lies designed to ruin the develpoers of online sequencers career includign george burdell and jacob 'tpoop' morgan. Stop sabotaging a good persons online career in computer coding because just you want to. This is lies and is a true false accusation of growing hair and turning into a cat. THis is not humaleny possible for a human to make music and turn into a tiger or a monkey. Please stop spreadign lieكرات الزنجيكرات الزنجيكرات الزنجيكرات الزنجيكرات الزنجيكرات الزنجيكرات الزنجيكرات الزنجيكرات الزنجيكرات الزنجيكرات الزنجي
jesse we need to cook online sequencer