Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Music of Elementia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wow, that's actually good! You did a great job, and I'm pretty sure that it won't be problematic for you to make your game popular. I'm a huge fan of music, and as an enthusiast, I can say that it's not bad at all. Are you planning to upload in on popular streaming services? I think of downloading it with Mp3Juice, but I'd like to support you as well, so I hope you'll get it in Apple music, Spotify, or anything like that.
Hello, everyone. Can you believe that I'm not dead? Sorry for having been absent for aeons, but I got terribly busy with other things, including studying Master of Teaching (Secondary): I need a job, and that'll improve my chances of getting one. I can't exactly say that it's been going well so far, having an average grade of 64% (ranging from 92% to 46%) over 10 assignments, but I'm powering through it all.

There were two opportunities I had to share the latest version of my first piece, and the feedback I received was promising, especially as one of them was studying to be a music teacher; I actually ended up working with him for a group assignment, creating a digital resource for teaching aural skills (even though I myself am studying to be a science teacher). Anyway, here's a link to the latest version of my first piece:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FAwuBES...sp=sharing

What do you think? I think there's still some room for improvement for myself, so I won't say that it's the final version, but I think you'll agree that it's much better than the previous versions. Thank you, JuneDark, for complimenting my old work; I think I'll upload my finished work on YouTube. I do have a YouTube Channel, so I may as well use it for something...

As I said, I'm kind of busy with my studies; it doesn't help that Octopath Traveler II just released, and The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is releasing next month, so when I do have free time, I'll probably be playing those games for a while (I still haven't finished Octopath Traveler II, although I have done the final chapters for all the characters). I'm afraid you might have to wait another few months before I even begin remaking my second piece, if not longer...

But that's okay, because I honestly believe that finishing my video game project might take me as long as a decade: creating an epic video game alone won't be quick and easy, especially if I'm doing other things at the same time. Going forward, I'll probably rotate between creating artwork, writing the story and composing music for my video game project; after I've done all that, I can then finally start programming and putting it all together.

Edit:

It's been two weeks since a posted this, and no-one has yet posted feedback that might help improve my work, so I think I'll end things here. That said, Online Sequencer was immensely helpful at the beginning of my musical journey, and I wouldn't be where I am today without the support of the Online Sequencer community. Thank you, everyone.
Wha da fack
That's actually sick tho
Pages: 1 2