Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Augh! Someone help me!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I worked all day on a sequence, and it's not letting me save. It says "Check the connection," but my connections fine and I can even save other sequences.

And when I copy the text it gives me for saving offline, I can NOT paste it in another sequence. When I press Ctrl+V, all it does is play a note.

Please help! (Is anyone else having this problem?)
I don't think the saving offline thing works, sadly. I learned the hard way that you just need to keep the tab open until you get connection back.
(05-20-2016, 08:44 AM)FireController1847 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think the saving offline thing works, sadly. I learned the hard way that you just need to keep the tab open until you get connection back.

I can save other sequences. I can NOT save this one particular one.
How many times have you tried copying it to text? Sometimes I have to do it five or more times to get it to load correctly in a new tab (and I often have the similarity of it being just one sequence). I switch from the select-all button, to highlighting them with my cursor and saving... dunno if different ways helps, but it eventually works for me. Worth a try. I wonder if this issue is is widespread and if the source of your problem is the same as mine. It sucks to use your creative thinking time just to have all your work lost, so I hope you manage to get it saved.