Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: First Encounter RELEASE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the actual RELEASE of First Encounter. I will ask for anyone and everyone that can participate in this little contest I have made Wink  So pretty much yall will just build off of the PreRelease sequence without moving, deleting or changing ANYTHING that has already been made by me. Winner will be credited in the title and their sequence will be pasted as the release of this song! :D I don't know who tf will judge y'all will have to figure that out lmao. There is no specific time limit, the maximum I would say would be 3 weeks (July 27th) and everyone will have a week until all later participants' requests will be denied/cancelled.

Exceptions:
808 Bass movements, distortions and deletions
Placing notes on top of notes that have been placed my me

Things you CANNOT change, delete or move:
Everything that was made by me including the following, (drum patterns, EQ, markers, notes/instruments, effects in which were made in the original sequence, etc.)

If you do accidentally delete something which was set by me, at least make sure to put it back :D

This is what you guys will be building off of.  Good luck to all participants and I and whoever will judge will be looking forward to seeing all of your sequences Smile (not literally all of your sequences lol. What I mean is, everyone who is participating will submit their sequence into this forum, and whoever will be judging these including I, will be looking forward to seeing all of the submitted sequences.) Make sure to list your username if you are participating or are intending to so I can keep track of everyone :D stonks

- Me lol
I don't have a signature yet so y'all are gonna have to deal with this for now lmao
This challenge isn't easy, especially because you put too much work into it.
(07-06-2022, 06:28 AM)Benvisions Wrote: [ -> ]This challenge isn't easy, especially because you put too much work into it.

welp it isn't called a challenge without something there to stand in your way Wink
(07-06-2022, 11:56 AM)Crumthecrumb Wrote: [ -> ]

no way you are already done lmao
hehe...
(07-06-2022, 11:57 AM)Crumthecrumb Wrote: [ -> ]hehe...

I can definitely see that you did something lol, my audio was mute just so it is fair by all means Smile
okay i'm opting out of this sorry lmao
(07-07-2022, 05:06 AM)broomboy Wrote: [ -> ]okay i'm opting out of this sorry lmao

Sad